
Steve's parents and Ninnie came to visit this weekend. They arrived on Saturday and left Sunday afternoon. We had a really good time. Ninnie and I provided the food and Glenda provided the entertainment for Buzzy! I think she built about 200 "castles" for Buzzy's monster truck to crash! Ninnie brought Buzzy his customary Unbirthday cake! It was destroyed within a small amount of time! Today, he thought he would start in on mine, but he found out real quick that he wasn't playing in my cake!
We all went to church this morning. They got to hear me sing.... Don't know if that's good or bad for them! We ate lunch at the Purple Onion. We visited a little this afternoon before they headed back to Alabama.
We went to see Lucas tonight at Aunhee's. Lucas is so sweet! Buzzy's not too sure about him yet! It's funny watching them together! We are all looking forward to Thanksgiving dinner at Aunhee's house! I'm sure we will all eat too much and then pass out!
We went to see Mimi's Christmas tree on our way home. I am so glad that all of my Christmas decorations are already up. That was a lot of work and I am already dreading taking it all down! I guess I should have taken down my fall decorations first! Knowing me, we will still be decorated for fall and Christmas come spring!

2 comments:
It was funny watching Buzzy and Lucas. Buzzy acts like Lucas is a bug that won't go away! Buzzy said all my tree needs is the presents, mostly his. He does love his "Ninnie cakes", she never ages. It was good to see her again.
Lucas loves to pester and play with Buzzy!!! He's not scared of anything. We were really glad to see all of you lastnight and are looking forward to Thursday. I'm sure that Buzzy and Lucas will never run out of steam, but I bet we do!!!!
Post a Comment