


Is this the same child? How can he be so angelic one minute and then "himself" the next? I wouldn't change him for the world! I cannot get over how mature he's getting. We carry on actual conversations and he doesn't blink an eye when someone needs correcting!
His Christmas pictures turned out so good. I had to order them from the computer screen the day they were taken. I knew they were good, but not as good as they are in person.
Not too much has gone on the past week. Buzzy and I went to Clarksville on Thursday to go to Chuck E Cheese and the scrapbook store. Mimi and Pappy deserted us and went to the mountains and had to call EVERYDAY to keep me updated on everything that they were doing.
I think Buzzy asked at least 20xs a day when Mimi was coming home. I would give him and answer and even if I said "in five minutes" he would say "That's too long!!!"
I haven't put any presents out yet. Steve brought my birthday presents in two days before my birthday and Buzzy was on top of them. He had those babies unwrapped in no time! He has no restraint when it comes to presents. Christmas morning is going to be wild!!
Steve and I signed up for volleyball at church. Let me rephrase - I signed US up. He said it's fine as long as he's on a winning team. I played when I was in HS at our other church and had a blast. Heavy said he would play if Steve did, so I know Steve will have a good time!
I will try to get everyones pictures delivered or in the mail this week. They will probably come with the Christmas cards. Everybody, have a good week!

1 comment:
Buzzy is just being Buzzy! Wouldn't want him any other way. We missed him as much as he missed us. He told me he missed me so much he cried, then wanted to know what I brought him! The lights were so pretty at the mountains, puts you in the Christmas spirit.
Post a Comment