Monday, August 25, 2008

Baby Don't Feel Good

Henry went for his two month check up today. He got three shots and he hasn't been a happy little man since. He has slept all afternoon and that has been good. When he's awake he just cries. He has been such a sweety though. He will try to smile and talk to me, but it doesn't last long. Thank goodness for Tylenol!

He was 24 inches long and weighed 13 lbs. 4 oz. I knew he had gained weight, just didn't know how much. Hopefully he will feel better tomorrow.

7 comments:

lucas' gigi said...

Poor little baby,I always dreaded those shots,even tho I know they have to have them!Hopefully he's better today.

ashleigha said...

Yuck...I dont like baby shots. Why do they give so many at one time? Warm baths and Tylenol always seem to help. Hope his is feeling better.

Ninnie7157 said...

Sorry Baby Henry doesn't feel good. I hate it when babies are sick, hope he is much better tomorrow.

Wendy said...

Bless his heart. Hopefully, he'll feel better tomorrow. It's pitiful when they get shots.

Leanne said...

Poor baby! Hope he is better soon.

LeeAnn said...

I hope he feels better soon. I can't believe he is getting so big! I can't wait to see him again!

Loving My Life said...

Awe poor little guy! I know its rough on them. Myles had been in the ER the night before he got his with a 101.8 fever and come to find out it was a head cold. But they went ahead and gave his shots to him and he keep a fever for 2 days after! Hope he is better!