Henry was fussing - as usual! LeeAnn offered to hold him so I could wash up the bottles. When I went in the kitchen, she had one in each arm. When I came back, Kate had been pushed to the side! Funny thing is, she didn't care! She was happy looking at her hands and keeping her plug in her mouth!
His first bath in his tub! We have since gotten rid of the sponge! He LOVES his bath! That is usually what will get the fussing to stop! He loves the water - so different from his brother!
We are still here and well. Just been busy. Buzzy started back to school this week and I had to work a couple of half days this week. I'll be glad when our routine gets going a little better! I was a little frazzled at work on Tuesday. Henry was fussing and the phone kept ringing and I wanted to go out on the front porch and scream! That has been the only time since he's came that I have gotten frazzled! He's not going to be a co-worker often, and he was a much better assistant today! Steve was there to help when the phone would ring, so today went much smoother!
I haven't posted any pictures of Henry lately. Since our vacation post had mostly pictures of Buzzy, I don't feel guilty not including one of him in this post. If you haven't noticed, I try to keep the pictures even! Don't want to show favoritism!


4 comments:
Henry is such a sweetie! He really likes to be talked to. I am so happy that Kate and Henry are so close in age. They will have such a good time growing up together!
I know how it feels to be busy. I havent't had time to post anything on the blog. I am going to make time this weekend to post! Can't wait to see the boys again!
MY how Henry is growing. The pictures are so cute.I was so disappointed the race was rained out and I didn't get to see you'll.
Better luck next time.
Henry sure is growing up fast. I cant wait to see him in person. I love his giraffe. We saw one at a store here and Morgan loved it. It has so many neat things to do on it.
He is becoming such a big boy. I may need to find another Giraffe, he is out growing this one. I guess that means another trip to Florida!!
Post a Comment