Precious little baby! Oh my isn't it a doll baby! Love you guys! U have a beautiful family!
He looks so peaceful. I think his little feet are bigger than Morgan's.
These are grat pictures and precious too!
ps - I meant isn't he a doll baby - I don' t know where "it" came from - oops (you know me)
He is sweet all over with a big brother to match!
Awe these are so sweet. You did a great job on them and your babies too!!
Sweet! I could just eat him up. He is adorable.
I love the pics of his feet! He is getting so big!
Cute! Sounds like a perfect scrapbook page:)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Precious little baby! Oh my isn't it a doll baby! Love you guys! U have a beautiful family!
He looks so peaceful. I think his little feet are bigger than Morgan's.
These are grat pictures and precious too!
ps - I meant isn't he a doll baby - I don' t know where "it" came from - oops (you know me)
He is sweet all over with a big brother to match!
Awe these are so sweet. You did a great job on them and your babies too!!
Sweet! I could just eat him up. He is adorable.
I love the pics of his feet! He is getting so big!
Cute! Sounds like a perfect scrapbook page:)
Post a Comment