Buzzy showing off his new shirt. This is Daddy's race car number. We went to the ear Dr. this morning. We all went. Mimi drove us and sat in the car with Henry while Buzzy and I went to see Dr. Mumford. She said that his ears already look so much better.
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for giving us a little space. I told K that I'm going to set a cooking timer by the door and when it goes off, I'll tell whoever is here that their time is up! I don't think I'll be that bad, but it has been nice having the space to get settled in. We are all tired still, but that's to be expected, but I think we are ALL adjusting just fine!

5 comments:
Leslie the baby is so cute! Congratulations to your family, I am new at this blogging stuff and found your blog on Brandy's. Congratulations again!
Misty Allen Sanders
Yes, believe it or not, Henry has already said, "MiMi--spend the night?"
I remember how overwhelming it was to have a house full of people when we came home. I'm glad that you've had the time to rest and get used to things. It's great that Buzzy's ears are doing better. He'll eventually outgrow that stuff (we hope). Wow, you got out of the house fast. It must be nice to still be young.
It looks like I've rubbed off on you. You will be running around every day with two kids in tow. You are a natural!
Mimi, Kate said she wanted to spend the night, since you can feed her too!! Ha ha!
Jack Henry is so cute and looks so much bigger then my little 6 pounder!! Love how proud Buzzy is over his daddy's # shirt!!
Post a Comment