Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Meet Kate

Meet Edith Kate. She is the daughter of Grant and LeeAnn. She is the sweetest little girl. I told LeeAnn that if Henry isn't good, I am going to switch them out until she can get him to be good like Kate! They came to visit Saturday and I had to take her picture. I just love her to death. I just want to hold her and look at her. I can't wait until Henry is here and I think he is beginning to feel the same way. My stomach looks like it has a giant catfish flopping around in it! It's beginning to get uncomfortable and I am READY for this to get going! Just a few more weeks, I hope!

5 comments:

Leanne said...

She is beautiful!

ashleigha said...

She is a beautiful baby. She looks likes her mommy ( from what i can tell from your shower picture) As for Mr. Henry....dont worry he will be a good baby, just relax and enjoy him because you know they dont stay that little for long.

mimisboys said...

I was excited Kate brought her momma along. Kate is the prettiest baby, besides my one I can see, and her momma doesn't even look like she's had a baby! I can't wait for Henry to get here so I can wool him to death.

Loving My Life said...

She is a doll...little girls are so sweet!

brandy said...

Just met her last Saturday and she IS the BEST baby..not even one peep!