
Meet Jack Henry Ashley. He was born on Tuesday, June 24 at 1:31 pm.He was 8 lbs. 4 oz. and was 19 1/2 inches long. He is such a sweet boy! I can't decide who he looks like. What does everyone think?
This was shortly after he was born.
Buzzy warmed up on Wednesday night and finally touched his brother for the first time. He did better when he didn't have an audience. He had to approach Baby Brother on his own terms!
This was as close as Buzzy would get on Tuesday night. The more everyone insisted he sit next to him, the farther away he got.
9 comments:
He is such a cutie, and looks like daddy and Buzzy. Buzzy has decided he will keep him now. It was touch and go there for a little while.
I think he looks like Henry. The first picture that I saw, I thought he looked just like Buzzy, just with less hair. We can't wait to see all of you this weekend. Lucas keeps talking about "Honwy". Let's just hope that cousins are enough for him. We don't want any little brothers or sisters. You are blessed and have beautiful and healthy children. Buzzy will be the best big brother and will get closer in his own time. Nobody can force that on him. We're proud of you!!!
I think he looked like Buzzy at the hospital, but now I can see Pappy. I am glad Buzzy is warming up to him. This is very different for him. I know you all will do great. I am so happy for you and your family. I can't wait to cuddle a newborn again!
Oh my gosh, Leslie, I did not realize you had even had the baby yet!!! I wish you guys the best!
Welcome to the world, Jack Henry! I think he looks like...well, he's just so darn cute!
Congrats! I can't believe you have already had him and home!!! I can't wait to see him in person.
He is beautiful!!!
I forgot, Pappy always seems to put that nose on his grandsons. And he looks an awful lot like Buzzy in his baby pictures.
Congrats!! To bad we were a week apart wouldn't it been great if you and I were there at the same time!!
Handsome boy! I hope you all are getting rested up. Haven't called/etc cuz I know how tiring it can be. Hope you are getting time for yourself. Congradulations! I found out at camp and you can ask Dillan I was jumping up and down in the parking lot screaming! I am so happy for you all. Love you all dearly, Buzzy you will be (and I am sure already are) a wonderful BIG brother, and little Jack Henry - You have a wonderful wonderful family! God bless!
Post a Comment