
Buzzy is enjoying his new bunk beds. He and Daddy have become roommates. He likes Steve to sleep on the bottom and, of course, he's on the top! I slept in there with him last night and everytime he moved, I had to get up and check on him. I'm too nervouse to sleep in there with him! I'm afraid he will fall, eventhough he's probably 5 inches below the rail! He loves them and there is so much more room for him to play in the floor now.

Such a happy boy!
4 comments:
Like the beds, they are pretty.
I know Thad (Buzz) and baby Henry will enjoy them when Henry is old enough to sleep on them.They look really good in the room.
Those are really cool Bunk Beds, Buzzy.
Love the new bunk beds! They are pretty cool. Isn't it funny how all kids want to sleep on the top.
Too cute...Caden has bunk beds and his has a slide on it and it drives me crazy because Momo wants to climb to the top and slide down...I would be just like you awake everytime she moved!
Post a Comment