Thursday, May 29, 2008

New Arrival!

My friend LeeAnn gave birth to her little girl on Tuesday. Steve and I went to visit her last night and she is the prettiest little girl. I didn't take my camera! They are coming home today and as soon as I go visit again, I will post a picture of her. Her name is Edith Kate. She is named after her two great-grandmothers. She weighed 6 lbs 8 oz. and was 19 inches long. I can't wait to post a picture of her. They are calling her Kate and I wanted to call her Katie last night, but I was afraid LeeAnn would ask me to leave!! There will be no Katie's!! Just wanted to announce her good news!

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Congrats to LeeAnn and Grant! Becoming parents is such a great moment! No one can explain the feelings that you will have until it happens.

I like Kate and Katie! Is LeeAnn totally against Katie as the nickname? You know we are all about nicknames around here! Buzzy, Abe, Maddie, Tate, Leanne (instead of Lelia Anne)...

brandy said...

YEAH, I LOVE WHEN NEW BABIES ARE BORN! Now, she needs to start a blog, so we can watch her grow :)

Is she gonna be at home this summer? We need to start a play group, if not for the kids, atleast for the mommies!

Ninnie7157 said...

Please tell LeAnn and Grant I'm so glad their Baby Girl has arrived. I like her name. Hope they are doing well.