Wednesday, May 21, 2008

We are still here...

Just been busy. I had computer problems and had to have it doctored on. They fixed it and i got it back, but my modem was so old that AT&T just sent me another one instead of trying to fix the old one. Anyway whats been going on??? Lots of Drs. appointments. I am on the every two week plan now and Buzzy has had another ear infection. This makes three in about 6 weeks. Went Saturday and had a nasty one. He wasn't acting any better so I took him back on Tuesday. The antibiotics weren't working and he then had two ears infected. They did tell me that his tubes have fallen out, so we are going to the Ear dr on Friday. Hopefully we will get more tubes before Henry arrives. He missed the last two t-balls games, but I have made him rest enough that he made it to graduation tonight. I have pictures to post, just not tonight. We are all sleepy. Stevie practiced his car today, all day and he has already retired to the bed! Buzzy wanted to k now why he was going to bed so early! It's 10:30! Tomorrow is playday at the park for Buzzy's preschool. He is determined to go, but we will see in the morning time.

I heard a funny quote today. It applies to everyone!! It said

"To be loved, you have to be nice to others every day. To be hated, you don't have to do squat."
-Homer Simpson

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Welcome back! We missed you. Sorry to hear about Buzzy's ears. I can relate. I suffered with ear infections as a child and went through the tubes too. I really do feel for him, earaches are horrible.

Loving My Life said...

Glad to know you guys are ok. I have been the same way. Maybe we will run into each at the doctor soon. Poor Buzzy I will be praying for him!

Leslie said...

Brandy- I always see your name on the sign in sheet. We need to synchronize our appointments! How much longer? Leanne- He will be getting tubes in mid-June. YEAH!!!!!