Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Shower

My baby shower was this past weekend. It went really well and I got so much stuff! Cute and practical stuff! I want to thank all of you that helped with the food, decorating, cleaning up, moving tables!! All of that preparation and cleaning up stuff!
This is me and the girls that gave me the shower. That's Regina, K, me, and LeeAnn. LeeAnn is due in just a couple weeks with a little girl. I wish someone had reminded me to suck my second chin in!
This is the cake. Isn't it precious! I hated to cut it, but oh was it worth it! It was so yummy. The girl that I lived with at Murray the first semester made this. She has her own business. Check her out http://www.dalishas.com/.

Me and my baby. I don't care how old he is, he's still my baby. They both will be! Mamaw called Pappy her baby until the day she passed. I have always told Buzzy that he's my favorite boy and I've been trying to practice saying my favorite BIG boy!

My family. Buzzy didn't want to cooperate on the picture taking, so I was glad that he was even in the picture! That's NaNA, Aunhee, Lucas, Wendy, Buzzy, Me and MiMi.

NaNa introduced Papaw to his adopted grand-daughter the other evening. Everyone in my family loves K...even Lucas!

This is Wendy's husband, Brad. He is such a hoot and when he walked in, I said that I was so glad that the baby-daddy had came by! He thought that was funny! I had to have my picture made with the "real" baby daddy!

7 comments:

brandy said...

I am so sad that I missed the shower :( That cake is adorable! Do we know this O'boro cake maker? She should give us a lesson, it would be fun!

LeAnne looks really good. Just a little ball of baby!

We wanna see some baby gifts/room decor something!

Wendy said...

You had a really nice shower. You have great friends. And yes! The cake was definitely worth cutting. I wish she was still in Louisville. I'd have to visit her often. The real baby daddy got a real kick out of that!! Can't wait to meet Jack Henry.

mimisboys said...

You did have a good shower and got some really nice things. The food was fantastic, and that cake was the best I believe I have ever tasted. Can't wait for that little Beetle to get here so that Buzzy can help with me with him.

lucas' gigi said...

Those girls really throw a good shower.Did you notice all the painted toe-nails in our family picture?Those are the two cutest little boys,can't wait for #3!

Leanne said...

Why did I not know anything about this shower?? I am with Brandy, we want pics of the gifts and room.

You look adorable! I understand about Buzzy always being your baby. I tell Abe that he will always be my baby and he says "I'm a big boy, Mommy!"

Cammi said...

That cake is so adorable!! I bet you are getting anxious!

Loving My Life said...

The cake is so sweet!! We are just having a small one this time around I still have most of everything just need a few more things and we will have it. I have been buying clothes like crazy!!