
This weekend was our first trip to Beech Bend Park for the year. I am sure it will be followed by many more trips. After the race, we stayed at the camper and
Buzzy could NOT pass the park without going in. At least we didn't have to go swimming this trip!
Buzzy was gung ho about getting on the arctic sled ride. The faster it went the bigger his eyes got and by the end of the ride, he was nearly laying in Steve's lap!
Buzzy was so upset last year, because he wasn't tall enough to ride the wooden roller coaster. He was right at the line this year and Steve reminded him to stand on his tip toes when they got to the actual ride. I have a GREAT picture from the ride, but since my computer has grown it's own female brain, and won't cooperate for the life of me, then I will have to post it later. It was great! He said he liked parts of the ride and he will only ride it again if Mimi rides with him. She doesn't ride roller coasters, so I think he knows he's safe!
He loves the big slide and he was all about riding by himself. He rode it over and over!
We had planned on going back on Sunday afternoon to camp and get ready for the race on Monday, but a little fender bender happened on Friday, so there wasn't going to be a race for us. It ended up raining anyway, so it worked out good that we didn't go back. Buzzy loves camping, so I know we will have to take him every chance we get.
5 comments:
I loved the roller coaster picture. Nothing better to a little boy than camping AND an amusement park all together! He wants me and Pappy to take him and stay a long time. Pap has the roller coaster job!
Looks like so much fun. Buzzy is a brave boy to try all of those big rides!
Can't wait until Lucas is tall enough to ride with Buzz. I think it will be a while.
Did he get on the mouse ride...that is one scary ride...I just about cried...really!! He is so brave! Looks like you all had a great time. Sorry about the fender bender Hope everyone was ok.
Race fender bender. I didn't clarify! He did ride the wild mouse. he rode it last year and LOVES it! I love rides too, so it was hard watching from the sidelines!
Post a Comment