Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Graduate

This is the picture that the photographer took last night. Doesn't he look so grown up? It is so hard to believe that he is going to be 5. The last five years have gone by so quickly. I want him to stop growing! I know it will be a blink of an eye when Henry is 5 and we are doing pre-school graduation again. Buzzy is so excited because he gets to be in the afternoon class next year. There are only two from his class going to kindergarten, so he will be with most of the same children again next year.

11 comments:

Leanne said...

Doesn't time fly by too fast once you have kids?

Congrats, Buzzy! He is such a cutie. He did a wonderful job at Graduation. I know you were proud.

Leanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leanne said...

I think I got click happy and hit it 3 times!! I am actually trying to run your comment numbers up! ha ha

Loving My Life said...

How sweet the pictures turned out really good. Congrats to Buzzy!

brandy said...

CONGRATULATIONS BUZZY! He does look so grown up, Leslie! But atleast kindergarten is put off ONE more year!

OH, I have your baby gift,but you'll just have to wait another week to get it. We are moving home, NEXT WEEK!

mimisboys said...

Such a handsome young man!! He set between 2 girls, reminds me of someone else with the girls. Look out momma!!

Leslie said...

HA HA MIMI!!

Wendy said...

He's getting so big. I'm glad he's feeling better. The picture is great.

lucas' gigi said...

Little boys sure do grow up fast.I wish they would slow down a little bit.I'm glad he's feeling better.

Anonymous said...

congrats buzzy!!!!!!!u are getting so big!!!!!!!!!!!!its hard to believe u are going to be a
BIG!!!!!!!!!!! BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!