Wednesday, April 30, 2008

T-Ball Game

I know this doesn't show his face, but I love this picture.
Daddy was the third base coach. Buzzy missed a practice and two games while we were in Florida, so he didn't quite have the base concept down!

This was the first time he went across home plate! He was so proud of himself and he had a cheering section, so he had to give them the thumbs up!


Guess who else is on his team? I think they could be trouble!

5 comments:

brandy said...

I can't believe he's playing T-ball! I too, love that back shot.

lucas' gigi said...

They're so cute when they are learning to play.We are going to have to get there to join the cheering section.

Leanne said...

So sweet! I hope Abe is into sports when he is old enough.

mimisboys said...

We had such a good time. After Buzzy ran to home he went back to first base with the other team player. He runs like his mother!! (Not good)

Loving My Life said...

I love the back shot too!! He is so cute!