We put ours in the pen with the chickens when he acts up! No, not really! He wanted to sit in there with them! It was such a pretty day today, so I decided to move the chickens to their pen. When it gets warmer and we don't have to use the heat lamp, I'm going to move them farther away from the house. The chickens seemed to like it. They liked sitting on the perch in the cage. Buzzy really liked it too. He went in and out of the pen about 20 times! He would go in and crouch down at the front of the cage and just watch them. Finally I found an old kitty litter bucket that was short enough for him to sit up on comfortably and he was in heaven!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Mammaw is looking down from up above with a huge smile! When "Jay" (as of today), gets here, we can put him in there too.
What a thing to do , puttting my GreatGrand child in a chicken pen.
I love it! Maybe we should all have a "disciplinary" chicken pen in our yards!
Buzzy is so funny!!
Sorry it took so long to comment...you know how long ago I looked at it...hehe!! I need to build one of those to put MoMo in...wonder if it would work...hehe!! It was great seeing you again!! Oh are you still bruised from that shot? I look like someone beat me down!
Post a Comment