I was trying to take a picture of my bump to post on here. Steve came in and decided to be a comedian and then Buzzy wanted in the picture too. He was in the bathtub and I made him cover himself with the washcloth. Does this look like a nut house or what?? I've got a belly and Steve is sucking his in and then there is little Larry the Cable Guy throwing up the peace sign! There's no place like home!
Buzzy went to Owensboro with MiMi and Pappy after school yesterday. MiMi told me he had a little wreck. He has taken after his graceful Momma and Pappy. We have a hard time walking and keeping our balance. Buzzy was walking down a sidewalk with his hands in his pockets, got a little tripped up and fell nose first onto the sidewalk. When he got home, he told me that a grasshopper had tripped him. Really.
Thursday, April 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
How dare those grasshoppers, trip him up! Buzzy just has the greatest explanations for everything! and as far as the "family photo"...it is so funny. I about fell off my chair. This is one to put in Jack Henry's baby book, for sure!
Big grasshopper wasn't it?Buzzy you should have caught that thing and brought him home with you, your other animals would have liked that.
Funny photo!! You look so cute!! Buzzy seems like a ham!
I guess that grasshopper came to AZ, Garrett almost a black eye from falling and hitting a cardboard box. That is a funny picture of all of you. Glad we finally get to see a belly photo. I miss those days. Enjoy it....it want last long enough!!!!
You are so cute with the little belly. I love it that the guys had to be in your picture too!
Post a Comment