
I have been on a roll this weekend. Friday night we had steak, roasted potatoes, and this yummy dessert. Monday night we had pork chops, green beans, mac and cheese and brownies. And the last night, we had oven fried chicken ( MY ABSOLUTE, ALL TIME FAVORITE!!!!!) fried okra, and corn of the cob. I don't know what is wrong with me, but it is nice to have something other than take out. Since I was "challenged" by my blog buddies, although a long time ago, to post new recipes, this is my first. It is angel food cake with a crushed pineapple concoction filling and fresh strawberries. Steve ate almost the whole thing by himself. Buzzy and I got one small piece each and there was very little left when I threw it out. I think someone sneaks in the refrigerator when I go to bed at night!! Post a comment if you want the recipe. I'm taking tonight off on cooking. Steve wants pizza rolls - YUK. So me and Buzzy will probably have Pizza Time!!
7 comments:
I made the lush cake a couple weeks ago for BUNKO. It was so good and so easy.. Everyone loved it... I do have to say yours looks a prettier than mine though!
This looks so YUMMY! I want the recipe!!
Your cake is beautiful, you are really doing good . Yes' you can send me your receipe, it looks very good.
Yum! Can't have it right now but might like it after the baby is here. I am taking your test was negitive?
I guess the test was negative. I haven't heard anything, but they were out all this week. I'll find out Monday if I'm in trouble or not!
Those test can lie!!!! I missed out on G's birthday cake, because they told me my sugar was high...enjoy those sweets!!!!
Looks great. Send me the recipe too!
Post a Comment