Buzzy has wanted Cooper to come over for a long time. Cooper's Mom and I said that when there was a warm day, that we would try to get them together. So Cooper came home from school with us today for a couple hours. Buzzy was so excited that he woke up with a smile this morning! That is an extremely rare occurance! They seemed to have a good time. I don't know about Cooper, but Buzzy was exhausted when we got back from taking Cooper to his grandparent's house!
Buzzy had to take Cooper to the mill so he could see the loaders. Cooper loved watching the chop saw at the mill. **K informed me that this was a little dangerous for them to be at the mill. SO FYI... we were sitting in the tahoe watching from a little ways away from the actual saw. I'm dingy, but come on K!** Buzzy was bored with it, but I told him that Cooper hadn't seen it before and he liked watching it! After that, everytime that Buzzy would try to rush him to do something new, Cooper would tell Buzzy that he hadn't seen or done whatever he was doing before. That way he would get a little extra time to watch or do the "new" thing that he had discovered!

6 comments:
I know Buzzy and Cooper had a good time. At least if they get a scratch, Cheri can treat it, Shane can fill the prescription.
So much fun! Of course, the mud is the best. Going to your house is kind of like a field trip. ha ha
OH! Atleast your being prepared nicely for that second boy!!
That is so sweet!! I can't wait until Lucas has a friend to play with. You have so much for them to do, I think I'll bring them to your house.
What a learning experience for you, and so much fun for two little boys. They are so cute together.
Looks like they had a great time!! It does hit home when you keep another kid...how hard it is going to be with two. But I still can't wait!
Post a Comment