Buzzy had a busy day on Wednesday. Between partying, playing at the office, hanging out at MiMi's and then a movie, he was tired. MiMi took me and Buzzy to see Alvin and the Chipmunks last night. It was so cute and Buzzy loved it. They had a scene where Theodore was riding on a monster truck and Buzzy screamed at the end of the scene "BAD CRASH!!!" Thank goodness the other people in the theatre were laughing, because he was loud!
I was on the sunporch blogging, and Stevie called for me to come into the living room. Buzzy had fallen fast asleep sitting up watching TV with his daddy. My flash woke him up and he rolled over and said "I'm just too tired."
3 comments:
He just looks so big! I can't believe he is in pre-school & next kindergarten. Time is flying!!
So sweet. I want to see the Alvin and the Chipmunks movie. We haven't ventured out to the movies yet, hopefully soon.
Glad to see you blogging again! I was missing you!
Buzzy wants to take Pappy to see Alvin, so he must have really liked it. He really likes the movies.
Post a Comment