
Just when I thought I had no exciting pictures from over Thanksgiving, I am surprised. Buzzy got to dress up as either a Pilgrim or an Indian for his Thanksgiving dinner at school. Of course, he wanted to be an Indian. I did not know that when they say "no elaborate costumes needed" that the whole room shows up in the full garb. I was sooooo afraid that he was going to be mad at me, because all he wore was his head dress. Thank goodness there were, I think, three other children that didn't dress up at all. He didn't say anything when I picked him up, but at least he had something to wear!
Every time I leave my camera unattended in Alabama, I get a surprise when I get home. This is my favorite cousin-in-law, Dave. When I first met him, he was 14 and I thought he would NEVER grow up. He always asked questions at the wrong time, in front of the wrong people. Thank goodness he never shook Steve, but there were several times that I wanted to kill him, and then promptly kill myself!! Dave always makes my trips south fun! I think if Steve and I ever divorced, Dave would still be my cousin!! I just love him and his sister and his parents!!
Yes, it's December 1st, and we had our first cookout! Buzzy and Steve mowed and played in the yard today. I looked up to a terrible commotion on the back deck. I could not, for the life of me, figure out what Buzzy was carrying. He had the stand to this fire thingy and a big wad of paper that appeared to be a camo jacket. He opened the door and yelled with excitement, to get some hotdogs and smores. We're havin' a campfire!!! He was so excited and so serious about his cooking. At first I thought it was too cold, but it ended up being a great idea. We had hotdogs, Doritos, and smores for dessert!! Banjo got a hot dog and some marshmellows and graham crackers! We had to include everyone in the festivities!
4 comments:
I know Buzzy had a good time with the fire. He always wants to roast hotdogs and marshmallows when we camp.
OH MAN LOOK AT YOU! Are you trying to make good for going MIA, by posting twice? I guess your in good graces again.
I wish we had an outside fireplace right now or an inside one for that matter. I've been freezing all day!
And my, what a nice looking header you now have, haha!
Glad to see your back to blogging! We missed you. I am so jealous of your fire thingy! Buzzy is a cute little Indian!
I forgot to say that I love your new header! It looks great.
Post a Comment