Buzzy's Preschool party was on Wednesday. Those kiddos were so excited! When they had the Halloween party, they didn't know what to expect. This is the first year of preschool for, I think, all of them, so they didn't have anything to compare it to. I had spectacular help from some of the other mothers. You would not believe how silly they can act when you don't ask them to help. Since I was the "coordinator" last time too, I tried to get different parents to help this time. The ones that I got last time, that I didn't contact this time acted miffed! There is only so much that you get for a party and you don't need all 12 mothers getting something! One even told the teacher that no one had notified her. Such a tattle-tale!! Who's in pre-school anyway?? Last time I made the buckets, and this time I found cute little Santa bags made out of felt at Target for $1.00 ea. A couple of mothers asked if I had made them too! So funny. Those of you who have little ones and want to help with these sorts of events, GET READY. Mommas can be worse than the children!!
HoHo came to visit at the beginning of the party. He rang his Christmas bells when he was in the hall and those little eyes just shined! They were so excited when he came in. They each got to sit in his lap and tell him what that wanted. Of course, Buzzy wants the......(drum roll please)..............TERRAINIAC! How would you have guessed that one?
This is the whole class with Santa. Back Row Cooper, Buzzy, Maya, Santa, Alex, Trevor, Andrew A, Faith. Front row - Andrew P, Allie, Ryan, Camden, Delaney. They visited with Santa, then had a snack, played "Pin the Nose on the Snowman" and then Musical Chairs. Buzzy told me on Tuesday night and again on Wednesday morning that he was going to win musical chairs this time. Last time, it was down between him and Cooper. This time it was between him and Maya. She snuck in there on him. I was running the radio and when it got down to them two, I closed my eyes, so it would't look like I was letting my kiddo win! When we left school, he asked me why I didn't let him win!! After the games, they drew numbers for their presents, opened them, and then we handed out their treat bags. They seemed to have had a great time, and I was pooped! I don't know how those teachers do it! The next party is Valentines Day, and maybe I'll get asked to do it too!!

4 comments:
YOU ARE A ROOM-MOTHER MACHINE! I think for Valentines Day, I'd give every mother a job (I just hate when adults act that away). There can never be TOO much, right? You better get started ASAP on making those Valentines :) well,give yourself a Christmas break, BUT THEN back work!
If I have a house full of kids & can't do it, will you be Tate's fill-in-room mother? haha
I wish I was in that class! You help make the best parties. You are going to make the rest of us look bad after the Ms. Sabrina sees what you can do! haha
Glad everyone had a good time.
listen, all of these moms should just be thankful someone is able to do what you do. i wish i had the ability to be home with carter every day and do the things at home moms can so tell them all to be thankful and SHUT IT! :-)
You can't please everyone. Besides, those happy LITTLE faces are so sweet.
Post a Comment