Of course, the pictures are out of order and it's too late to upload them all again. So......
We went to AL this past weekend to celebrate Christmas with Stevie's family. Buzzy got toys on top of toys and each one that he opened was "just what I wanted!!!!!!!" That was a sigh of relief! Before we left. Tisa gave him a Hot Wheels monster truck and he told her that it was a little present and he wanted a big present. I wanted to crawl under the rug. She thought it was hilarious and I still wanted to crawl under the rug. With that said, I think the little talk that we had after the Tisa incident made quite a difference! In the above picture, he had just unwrapped a Hot wheels track from his uncle Ryan. He said "It's just what I wanted!!!!! My momma won't let me have these and oh, (mwah, mwah,(which also means kiss, kiss)), I just love it." He kept kissing and hugging the box. Can you understand why Grandmother told him he's a drama queen?
He just loves his Uncle Ryan.
He was asleep before we got to Fort Payne, which is about 20 minutes from Ninnies, our last stop before we leave!
This is Ninnie, Steve's Dad's Momma, with her three great-grands. That is Morgan, Garrett, and Buzzy. Buzzy refused to sit by the baby. When we were there at Thanksgiving, he told Grandmother and Ashleigh that he is allergic to babies. He doesn't want to sit anywhere close to her. She is the sweetest, most content, and happy baby I have EVER been around. If Buzzy had been like her, I would have had another one a long time ago. She is so pleasant. I held her every chance I got. I kept telling Buzzy to look at who I had and he didn't really care. Stevie got her and did the same and Buzzy yelled "Give it back to my momma!!!" I can't believe that he was jealous over his Daddy!!!! Puh-lease!Uncle Ryan was such a hero to the little fellers. He brought out the boogie board and drug them back and forth from the kitchen to the living room. Buzzy isn't ever sure about Garrett. He doesn't want to share his toys with Garrett, but if Garrett had something that looked good, suddenly he was pretty cool! When we got ready to leave, Buzzy teared up and said he wasn't done playing. I was so glad that they had a good time. He has a buddy in Garrett! Maybe someday he will like "that baby" and let her in on his and Garrett's games!



3 comments:
Poor Buzzy. He is just so mis-treated not getting the presents he wants...LOL! That's so funny.
OK..I just love the "I'm allergic to babies". That must be recorded. Atleast he wasn't bothered whenever you held the baby, because there is a lot of that in your future!!!
Don't you just love it when kids say exactly how they fill and then the Mom is ready to run and hide!
Don't I have the most beautiful Great Grand children in the world?
They are so special. I enjoyed christmas with them, the best.
Post a Comment