Friday, August 10, 2007

Spare time...finally!




I am so glad to say that I have gotten my house to a clean point that I don't feel guilty for scrapbooking! I have wanted to scrapbook so bad since I got all of my stuff together for the failed retreat, but my house has been in such a mess that I just would not let myself scrapbook until I got my house to a point that I wouldn't be embarressed if unannounced company were to show up! (The flower beds don't count because it's too hot to breath outside, but as soon as it cools a smidget, the guilt will start again.) I cleaned on Buzzy's room all day Monday. I mean ALL day. Started after lunch and K helped me finish up after we all went to eat supper that night. I didn't just hide stuff in the closet and under his bed. The closet got cleaned, K and I pulled his bed out and vacuumed under it and I washed his quilt. I mean it is CLEAN! And it's Friday and it still looks good. That's like a record! I got my bathroom painted before we went to the mountains, my upstairs is still clean and my house looks GOOD, for me, that is!

I did two pages last night. I was So darn excited! I just had to put them on here! I am almost a year behind on his album, but hey, two down, 5000 to go!

5 comments:

brandy said...

These look great! I am so jealous of what a wonderful scrapbooker you are. How you use those alphabet lettters just make the pages look great!!! Were these your ORIGINAL ideas,umh?

Leslie said...

Um, no. I am a scraplifter!

mimisboys said...

You are a good scraper, it comes from me. I am such a scraper myself. Of course you have the best subject there is. He's such a little worm!

brandy said...

I just had to get you to admit that "scraplifting" here in writing! ha,ha :)

Ninnie7157 said...

You do good, wish I could get into scrapbooking---Since I don't have that much to do, that is really a joke. Your books are so neat and pretty.