Papaw brought Buzzy a watermelon today. Papaw and his BFF Jr. had been out doing their thing and ran into some watermelons. Papaw's poor little car was probably having a hard time carrying all of the watermelons in the trunk! Buzzy was so excited and was going to carry the melon by himself, but then he decided that Papaw needed to carry it. K came over and he had to show it to her. It was in the fridge and he told her to "look at this baby!"
Kara asked him what he did today. He answered " oh nothing, just me and my Mimi hangin out!" He comes up with the darndest things! Kiddos are so fun!

3 comments:
I don't know who looked more tickled with that watermelon,Papaw or Buzzie.Papaw sure did pick a hot day to go watermelon picking!
I thought Pappaw's little car looked a little low. With two grown men and all those watermelons, it was almost a tire popping load.
Buzzy is soooo cute! I love to watch Abe eat watermelon, he lets the juice run all the way down to his elbows!
Post a Comment