Pappy, Mimi and Buzzy went to the Luau at church last weekend. They had a whole bunch of fun. Pappy got to play some kind of game. He had on a bikini top, huge mens swimming shorts, a straw hat, and I think flippers. When the bigguns got done with their game, the littluns played the same. Pappy helped with them, and from what I hear, he put on quite the show!! Buzzy had on all the same stuff plus goggles and some other things, i think. If anybody has pictures (Mary Ann) let me know. I would love to get copies of my guys!
Sunday, August 05, 2007
Luau
Pappy, Mimi and Buzzy went to the Luau at church last weekend. They had a whole bunch of fun. Pappy got to play some kind of game. He had on a bikini top, huge mens swimming shorts, a straw hat, and I think flippers. When the bigguns got done with their game, the littluns played the same. Pappy helped with them, and from what I hear, he put on quite the show!! Buzzy had on all the same stuff plus goggles and some other things, i think. If anybody has pictures (Mary Ann) let me know. I would love to get copies of my guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
We did have a good time. Everyone always wants Pappy to play the games, he's entertainment all alone. Pappy says he's gonna take me to Hawaii soon.....I'm still waiting!
Pappy has always been entertaining whether he means to or not! I hope that the trip to Hawaii is a family trip. Hint,hint!!
Looks like so much fun! I would love to go to Hawaii one day, can I go in your luggage???
Hey, I'll come as your "personal photographer", FREE OF CHARGE!
GREAT PAPPY!!!! POPPA STEVE AND I WILL JUST GO AS FREE LOADERS.HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Luau was so much fun! And I'll send you an email with some of those pictures. (I promised your dad we'd be sure his employees saw them!!) :)
Nice pic by the way.... ;)
I want to go to!!Maybe it would be cooler than it is here.
Post a Comment