I just like this picture of Steve. No story, just like it!
Buzzy has to have someone hold his ears everytime the car starts. They are loud, but he has always been funny about his ears and loud noises. He's getting better. After the car is started, he's cool. He just don't like that shocking sound of that engine!
Steve, Buzzy and I went on a date Saturday night. We went to Red Lobster and to the mall in Bowling Green. I think we should just move there, since we spend so much time there anyway! We went to Fishy Business to get fishies for the tank. We got two+a baby one that snuck in. As soon as we released them, Buzzy has them named! The baby that stays under the decor is "Hidey", then there is "Black spot tail" and get this, "Pipe Smeller" He came up with those all by himself! Me and Steve cracked up over the Pipe Smeller! When we let it out of the bag, it went over to the filter and stayed and that's how it got the name "Pipe Smeller." The end!
That black spot between the marbles is Hidey!
Can you figure out which is which?

2 comments:
I could tell Buzzy was glad to see Ryan. They could probably do alot of what Buzzy calls "wrestle you up" time if they were together very long. He needs someone younger to wrestle besides us old people.
Sounds like you all had a good weekend. I don't know how you stand that racing stuff, it would make me soooo nervous!
Post a Comment