My husband is brilliant. From time to time he has to remind me what brilliance he posseses. (Ok when you get done throwing up, you can continue here.)What I mean by brilliant is...he's brilliantly HANDY. I, like most women, always have a long list of of honey-do jobs for him that hardly ever get noticed! But....he told me that if I wanted a fish pond, that he would dig it for me when he rented the machinery to dig stuff at the mill. So, he held true to his word and we now have a fish pond!



I was only posing in the picture. I stood there smiling and asked Mimi if she was done yet, dropped the shovel and sat down to watch! I placed all of the rocks around the outer edges of the pool though. Steve is responsible for the rock work around the waterfall. It was a little more difficult for a simple mind like mine!
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjTC21OsfQGPwVe0GHHngkiGIefSAgL8wGuI98Br4baNaBG9G9f4N5AruuG33p0UgpjlpTaPqc8SelZeCMdCcV0jVsgcDV1GkCB1TpbgqAnkmvNo9OhNwFn2mHpme9-4qwHJ-bw2Q/s1600-h/DSC03716.JPG">


href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhMW8QdGnGAwArai78wzXBzAiez0zGQc72zeURclbrF9Yc3o5WmSPJfS4JlGMFNKuxaLTF7QyUwYyEMlYcbjjht6zOgj0JgBo0cBcqlwRxLSSDIb1DwfyKva_SefdnZH9_5uLMnKQ/s1600-h/DSC03760.JPG">

We are still working on it. Have a little more rock work to do. Then it will be all done. Can you find the froggy in the last picture?
I don't know why, but there is some sort of greek showing up in my post. I have tried to get it off, but I'm making a mess, so it's staying for now!
6 comments:
NO WONDER I HAVEN'T HEARD FROM YOU! You guys have been busy. Are you all out for hire? I'm sure everybody will want a fish pond now. It Looks Great!
Stevie is digging my mom's this evening. How about the title picture, hey??
Love the title picture, The pond looks great and yes I could see the frog. Can't wait till I can see it for real.
Buzzy also was a big help, as usual. He has inherited the tendency to give helpful info such as where to dig and how to put the form in.(Sound like someone we know by the name Pappy?) I can't wait for my pond digging day, we may be out there a while, just so it's cooler.
I love it! If we had a fish pond Abe would be wanting to swim with the little fishies!!
Post a Comment