Oh my! John Deer! Hope it doesn't leave an oily feel in his mouth! This is such a funny picture - he is so full of personality!
I want to know exactly when you are cooking, John Deere. We need to come over and do a taste test, how else would Buzzy know, right? I can't wait for Tate to start saying this funny stuff!
Buzzy is so cute! Dont you just love it when they say funny stuff like that.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh my! John Deer! Hope it doesn't leave an oily feel in his mouth!
This is such a funny picture - he is so full of personality!
I want to know exactly when you are cooking, John Deere. We need to come over and do a taste test, how else would Buzzy know, right? I can't wait for Tate to start saying this funny stuff!
Buzzy is so cute! Dont you just love it when they say funny stuff like that.
Post a Comment