Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Quick Trip




We made a quick trip to Nashville to see Radford play Belmont. We got to visit with Uncle Mikey, Ninnie and Jerre at the mall for a little bit and again at the game. Buzzy really wanted Ninnie and Jerre to come see his room. He told them to be careful, because the roads getting to the hotel were "kinda tricky!"

That Uncle Mikey always has tricks up his sleeve. He got the Belmont mascot to come see Buzzy and then he introduced him to the real Santa Claus! Buzzy was impressed with Santa!

He loved our room. We tried to stay at Opryland, but they were full for last night. We stayed downtown at the Double Tree Inn. We had a corner room. It was triangular. Two of the three walls were glass. We could see forever because we were on the eighth floor. It had two heaters! Talk about Country going to town! I was impressed with the two heaters. All those windows made for a cold room!! I hope we can take Buzzy back to see the lights at Opryland before they are taken down. I think he would like them.

2 comments:

mimisboys said...

I'm gld Buzzy got to visit with his Uncle Mikey again. He said he was gonna "sit on his shoulders the entire game." I'm sure Mikey would like that. The picture of him and Ninnie are so good too! He told me about his room and said he got to see HO Ho lights everywhere. Those quick trips are more fun than planned ones. We always had a good time when Pappy decided he needed to go somewhere for one of his new ideas. We never knew what was going to come back home with us!

mimisboys said...

Jana looks just like her daddy, with a little Sandye in there too! She looked great when we saw her in Evansville. Just like a professional.