Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Busy Week

We will be leaving for Alabama on Thursday sometime. We have had a busy week. Sunday's are always busy this time of year, because of choir practice. Steve and Pappy went to Indiana somewhere to look at saw mill machinery on Tuesday. They love looking at that stuff. If Buzzy had known that's what they were doing, he would have thrown a fit to go with them. He wants to come to the mill everyday to put wood on the conveyor belt. He loves conveyor belts and I do believe we have another generation of sawmiller! We went to Wal Mart on Monday and we ran into one of the men that runs the chop saw. I was talking to him and telling Buzzy what the man does at the mill. Buzzy let me know that he knew who the man was. Buzzy and his Daddy had went to visit the man in his booth. Yet again...excuse me!!

It's funny because when I was little and Dad would go out of town, he would always bring me something back. A shirt, hat, toy, just anything to let me know he was thinking about me while he was gone. Buzzy told them to bring him something back when they come back from their trip. I just talked to Steve and him and Pappy were at Target hunting for something for Buzzy! He will be thrilled when they get home. Last night he was concerned with when Daddy was coming home. He has gotten to where he wants a specific time frame, so I told him Daddy would be home by the time he went to bed tonight! That made him happy!

Buzzy woke me up last night getting into my bed. It was about 4 or 4:30 this morning. I was rather incoherent, but I knew that something didn't smell right. I thought Buzzy had had a major accident. When I got woke up enough to use what little brain that I have, I figured out the smell was Skunk, not Buzzy funk! Someone ran over a skunk sometime last night on the main road and it could be smelled all the way to Mom's house. I thought Banjo got sprayed and she thought Reggie had got it, but it was just that poor flatten skunk! Luckily the smell was gone by lunch! Nothing like waking up to the aroma of fresh skunk!!

1 comment:

mimisboys said...

It sure is a busy time right now! Between birthday & Christmas parties at church, choir practice and everything else-there seems to be no extra time. Buzzy told me I could go on his trip to Ninnies, but I told him I would stay here and feed Pappy and all the animals. He said he was getting another cake - a Christmas one, and would bring me some. I love those things too! He will sure put his "touch" to it when he sees it.