I have gotten two emails letting me know that I am slacking on the blog thing. It has been an incredibly busy weekend. Saturday we went to eat with Heavy, Regina, and Austin. Went to Texas Roadhouse and ate WAY too much. Sunday was church. The special went great. I am not meant to video, because my batteries went dead. Austin did a great job recording for me though. Heavy told me that he was going to put a "Hex" on my camera when it was time for his solo. He must have because that's when it went off....Scary!
Sunday night - Christmas Eve - Mimi, Pappy, NaNa and Papaw came over for finger food. We had the best time. Buzzy got to open his presents from NaNa and Papaw. He wanted to open ALL the presents under the tree. We finally convinced him that we had to wait for HOHO. Mom and I went to get her gifts from her house so we could open. When we got back, Buzzy was sound asleep on the sunporch. Steve tried to keep him awake. They had a little argument and Buzzy went to the porch and went to sleep anyway. He was out until about 8:45 on Christmas morning.
He was absolutely thrilled with his tent that HOHo brought for him. He asked me if I had written HOHO a letter for him, telling HOHO what he wanted. I told him I did. He thanked me and kissed my foot! He would not go sit on HoHo's lap this year. I told him he would have to send HOHO a letter. THat's why he asked me if I had sent HoHo the letter. He told everyone he came across that day that I had sent Hoho a letter telling him what Buzzy wanted him to bring. I forget how innocent my baby is. He acts like a little adult but when the excitement over Hoho was apparent, it truly brings back the magic of Christmas! It made all that work and holiday shopping worth it when Buzzy's eyes were bugged and sparkly!
Mimi and I took him to see "Charlott's Web" last night. I wasn't sure how he would do since he's never been to a movie before. He loved it! It was a really good movie. He had Skittles and Popcorn and was glued to the screen. I just love experiencing all the "new" things with him. I just want to remember every little detail.
I am having problems posting pictures. I will keep trying.
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment