Wednesday, November 08, 2006

We're Here!!


We arrived in Panama City around 4:30. The weather is really nice, a little windy, but nice. I hope it gets warm enough that Buzzwuz can swim at least a little. The sun was just setting when we got into our condo and there was a little girl down on the beach. I can't wait to get Buzzy down there. He already wants to know if this beach has "funny clouds." I've told him they are only at the other beach! All we have heard ALL THE WAY HERE, is he wants to play golf, golf, golf, golf! Thank goodness when we finally found the mini golf courses tonight, he was sound asleep in the back seat of our mini van!!! I will never buy a mini van, but, hey, I can rent one!! I told Steve I bet that he had never imagined that he would be rollin' down the strip of PCB in his mini van with his wife and kid!!

Our condo is probably the nicest condo I have EVER rented, and we have rented quite a few! We ate at a place called Scampi's tonight and it was so good. That was the one thing that I was most worried about was if there were good places to eat, and we definately found one! After short round with the stomach flu, I am feeling much better, thank goodness. When we left yesterday, I didn't know how riding in the RV was going to work. After a nice nap and a pit stop at Shoney's, I was feeling much better. So much better, in fact, that I had a brownie when we got back to the RV! You know I'm sick when I turn down a chocolate chip cookie!

Buzzy was wild last night and he's had a nap tonight, so he will probably never go to bed. Steve drove the RV yesterday, so he can no longer say that he doesn't know how to drive. We can now go on our own trips!! I'll just have to hook the pooper hose up. He still hides when Pappy pulls the pooper hose out!! You know you are getting old when you travel in a RV and rent mini vans!!

I am so glad to be here. We have had a quite a ride this year and we are all looking forward to resting and relaxing! Toodles, until tomorrow!

P.S. I read this to Steve and he thinks I am a dork!!

1 comment:

mimisboys said...

It sure has changed since I was here last. There is alot of the old gone & the new being built. I was afraid we would have a sick one on the way down, but she has made a great recovery. We made record time after Stevie got behind the wheel, now we know we have an extra driver. Scampi's has the best steak I've ever tasted, and the beach is very pretty. The weather is wonderful and Buzzy is having a fantastic time.