Friday, November 24, 2006

Thanksgiving and the day after



Thanksgiving was at Aunhee's house this year. Usually it's at Wendy's, but it was moved here for this year. It was quite delicious too! Aunhee did a really good job! She had me a little cake and I let Buzzy take care of it for me! Buzzy had a really good time going up and down the basement stairs too! I thought it was rather hilarious when he asked Aunhee when Lucas was going home! Buzzy is used to having Aunhee and Nana all to himself, and he still hasn't gotten used to having someone else around that demands as much attention as he does!

Mimi and I went shopping today while Buzzy helped with the concrete pouring at the mill. The crowds weren't near as bad as I had anticipated. I ran into Aunhee and Gary at TJ Maxx. We came back to Mimi's for cupcakes! She made my favorite, white cake with cream cheese icing and sprinkles. I think when i turn 50, I'll still want the same thing!

1 comment:

mimisboys said...

I was surprised how few people were out, but most were probably taking a nap when we got out. Just glad my shopping is almost done. Dinner a Auhee's sure was good, I think I ate enough for 3 days. I think the only energy left was in 2 little boys!