
We spent most of this morning on the beach. Steve and Buzzy dug in the sand. I layed out and then went for a walk up the beach. There were shells here and there. I am hoping to find a sand dollar before we come home. If I had been brave enough to go into the water, I bet I could have found one. There were pieces of some pretty big ones washed up on the beach.
We came in for lunch and Steve and Buzzy stayed in while I went back down by the pool. The breeze was blowing real nice and I didn't even sweat while I was laying out. There aren't many people here at all. The only loud, screaming children at the pool belonged to me! While I was laying out, Buzzy kept coming out on the balcony and hollering at me. He was afraid that I would forget that we were supposed to play golf this evening.
We went and picked Mimi and Pappy up and went to play golf. After we were done, we went to the docks to find Pappy and Stevie a fishing boat for tomorrow. They are going on a 5 hour trip. Talk about getting some sun, they will be fried when they get back.
We ate supper at Capt. Anderson's and, this is my own opinion, but I think it's way overrated. The place we ate last night was way better and way cheaper. It was good, but after Scampi's last night, it just didn't quite measure up.
We are now in for the evening and we are all beat. Pappy and Stevie are heading out early for fishing tomorrow and us girls and Buzzy are heading to Destin. It's nice here, but I still think I like Destin better. A lot of things are closed here this time of year and Destin has much better shopping! I will probably go back to Destin next time. It's still my favorite. Until tomorrow......

2 comments:
Looks like a nice day there!!! There sure are a lot of hotties on the beach!!! I hope you have a good time at Destin Commons today. Ride the train for Lucas. See you next week!!!!
MiMi and Pappy were tired also this evening. I agree about Capt. Anderson's, it was ok, but its hard to beat Scampi's. The weather today is beautiful---about 80*, and no humidity. Sorry Granny, but I just wanted you to know. I think Pap and Stevie will have a great day for fishing, and I packed them a lunch just in case they get the munchies. I told Pap to share, he has a tendency to think dessert is just for him! They will have the boat to themselves and the Captain seem tickled to take them since its off season here.
Post a Comment