Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Two Weeks of Pictures

i am typing with one hand because i have a sick little one laying on my left arm. so there will be no capitalization this post. i won't post in all caps for fear that my few precious readers will feel as if i am SCREAMING at them.

now for two weeks of pictures...
3-8 this is my happy face! mimi was coming home the next day, which meant i would be vacating the desk chair again until mimi needs another vacation.

3-9 henry was not ready for mimi to go home just yet. a week was entirely too long for them to be apart. when she put her shoes on, he took them off!

3-10 - pappy didn't get the memo about "whoever-is-is-watching-the-boys-when-they-make-the-mess-has-to-help-them-clean-up-said-mess." there were many cross words exchanged between the two jackies during the clean-up!!!


3-11 - buzzy had a temperature, so steve thought he would get to sleep in. henry had another idea!



3-12 - henry loves riding the bobcat with steve. poor buzzy is too big now to be co-pilot.in just a short amount of time, henry will be too big as well.





3-14 - SEC champs! Go CATS!!!







3-13 - steve's quilt all finished! it's much softer than i thought it was going to be.


3-15 - double trouble coming from choir practice!


3-16 - henry loves playing outside!


3-17 - henry loves watching basketball on tv. he tells them to "shoooo" which means "shoot!"


3-18 - henry thought it was hilarious that he could fit in his storage cube!


3-19 - mimi has been bitten by the sewing bug too! we have such a good time!


3-20 - the beginning of quilt numero dos.


3-21 - henry playing with the fabric for quilt numero tres in my new craft room!















7 comments:

mimisboys said...

I used to sew when you were little. Now I have 2 little buddies coming in to see whats being done. Glad those walls can't talk! Sewing still baffles me sometimes.

Loren and Dave said...

I'm super impressed with your ability to type one-handed!I find myself trying to do type one-handed while I'm also trying to multitask at times and it just doesn't work out for me :(

I love your pictures, but I do have a question: How do you get the writing on them? I like it... A LOT!

lucas' gigi said...

I used to sew to but haven't for a long time.Seeing your curtains has kind of made me think about doing some for my kitchen windows since I can't find the color I want already made.I get in a hurry tho and patience is better when there is a needle involved.Maybe after the NCAA ball games are over,-----which I hope won't be for a little while longer I'll try sewing again.

mimisboys said...

GiGi bring your machine. We can sew together - kinda like when we played cards with Pappaw at St Thomas!

brandy said...

where did you get your entertainment center?! I love it. We are looking for one that can hold a 55 inch TV.....do share.

Lauren Newman said...

I am so impressed with the quilts, and I LOVE the craft room. I agree with the person from the Loren and Dave comment. I love the writing on the pictures, how do you do it?

Loren and Dave said...

I keep checking and I think you're slacking :)

Hope all is well and you and the boys are enjoying this wonderful weather!

P.S. I stumbled upon Picasa over Christmas Break, but just last week figured out the "cool" stuff it will do! Guess I figured out the writing stuff.