Thursday, March 11, 2010
Just don't get it.
Last week I had to work everyday, but Thursday. I managed to clean my house and keep it that way, scrapbook a single page and then a double for each of the boys, start and finish a quilt top, make supper almost everynight, except the weekends, and finish the first page of Henry's quiet book. (was that a run-on sentence or was that a run-on sentence?!?) Now I have been back to SAHM for two days and my house is already a wreck, no supper, laundry way behind. I think I need to go back to work to get more done at home. This just doesn't make sense to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It only takes a matter of minutes for things to pile up (or so it seems)! A SAHM is a hard job. When you're there, you're too busy playing, feeding, changing, etc. to keep up with all the housework!!!
I've still been reading. Just forgot to make any comments! Keep posting please!!!!!!!!!
I completely understand. Being home everyday we seem to keep the house a mess. Dirty dishes, toys everywhere... If I could get my house cleaned up and leave at least it would be clean for a little while!!
Thank you! I'm terrible about not commenting too. I feel like such a stalker when i don't comment, and then such a dork when a do! My laundry is 90% caught up and I did cook supper tonight. It's a start at least!
Post a Comment