March is National Craft Month and I have started it off with a bang!
3-1 - Steve gave me an antique quilt for my birthday four years ago. It is heavenly! It has that soft, been washed to death texture. It's the quilt that the three of us want whenever we are chilled. It's the perfect size for snuggling up to watch a good movie or the race. This being said, it has started to show major signs of wear. I have been thinking about making a quilt for quite some time, but........ So with the well-being of my favorite quilt at stake and this month being National Crafting month, now seemed to be the perfect time to get that quilt underway.
3-2 - My first row of my first quilt EVER! I have told Steve that this is his quilt. It's hard to find "pretty" manly fabrics. This collection is called Happy Camper and it's as manly as it's going to get!*****finally figured out that not only have I been sewing with my bottom thread going the wrong direction, but I have ALSO had the top thread ran through the wrong guide. My NaNa said it's a miracle that it's sewn as good as it has! Yeah, my curtains were sewn with my machine set up bassackwards!!!!
3-4 - Not only does he have to hold my hair when he's sleepy, but, lately, when he's just hanging out watching TV too.
3-5 - Buzzy has been persistent about wanting a map for his room. He didn't want just any map; it had to be like the one that is in his classroom at school. Steve & I took the boys to eat at Red Lobster and then to Office Depot for a map. Steve & Buzzy enjoyed looking up all the different places that they watch on TV.
3-4 - Not only does he have to hold my hair when he's sleepy, but, lately, when he's just hanging out watching TV too.
3-5 - Buzzy has been persistent about wanting a map for his room. He didn't want just any map; it had to be like the one that is in his classroom at school. Steve & I took the boys to eat at Red Lobster and then to Office Depot for a map. Steve & Buzzy enjoyed looking up all the different places that they watch on TV.




1 comment:
Can't wait to see these little ones again. Vacation is fun, but to long away from my family.
Post a Comment