
Steve tried out his quilt tonight! It's almost done! As Steve says when I ask if his car is ready for the race, "All I like is finishing up!" I have worked my little self to death trying to "finish up!" My NaNa has one lesson left, then I can wash it and turn it over to it's new owner! The pattern called for 6 squares x 6 squares. Since Steve is so tall, I had to customize it for him! His quilt is 5 squares x 8 squares! I had to make sure his tootsies stay covered!

8 comments:
Woo-Hoo I'm impressed.Now you will have to make one for both the boys so when they get married you will always be with them,like Granny did for all her grandkids.
That was me who deleted.A little to quick on the enter button.
I'm so proud of you , that is a beautiful quilt.you could tell Steven likes it by the smile on his face.
Aunhee - I just told Mom tonight that I am going to make them something for their beds at the lake!
Ninnie- I had to personalize it for him just like you did his purple afghan! He had to tell me the story about NaNany making you redo his afghan because it wasn't long enough! You and NaNany made so many special memories with him. I guess that's what you do for special people!
It is beautiful!! You are so talented!
Yes, Granny did make all her grandkids quilts. That was ALOT of quilts, and I still have mine, along with the very first DUSTER! That's where it all got started.
very impressed!!! Are you the next Martha???
Post a Comment