1-24 - 100th day of school project = 100 legos in the shape of a, what else, 100!
1-25 - Steve worked on Buzzy's new closet all evening. And it turned out great!
1-26 - Henry loves brushing his teeth and it doesn't matter whose toothbrush he uses either, YUCK! This was his very own Tigger toothbrush, thank goodness!
1-27 - Mimi received her Project Life today. I'm betting she doesn't do it!
1-28 - Steve was helping me move things from upstairs to down. A chair cushion with a plywood base fell on his in-grown toenail. He hit the wall with the base of his hand, not realizing just how much force he used! I thought he was going to pass out from the pain he felt in his throbbing toe!
1-29 - Snow day. These two have wrestled with each other and me all day!
1-30 - We woke up to 5-6 inches of snow! We headed straight to Mimi's driveway for sledding and then chili!
1-31 - Henry spent quality alone time with Mimi & Pappy while Steve, Buzzy and me hit the slopes!
2-1 - Snow day again! I'm not sure who likes the computer more, me or Buzzy!
2-2 - Henry loves the hairdryer! He's doing exactly what I do when I dry my hair!
2-3 - I invited NaNa & Papaw for lunch with Mom & me. Aunhee came by, so she stayed for Taco soup and fried cornbread! They all have February birthdays, so this was their birthday dinner from me!






5 comments:
I love your pictures. Writing the day of the week on them is so neat. I hope this gets me inspired to do my Project Life. I have my pics ordered. I want to work on it today with it being a snow day....Glad you blog is going again!!
I am LOVING my project life! My journaling is all up-to-date in the sleeves, but I print my pictures when I get them built up a bit. We are working on turning Buzzy's old room into my scrapbook room and I am SO excited!! You'll have to come see it, if you can tear yourself away from little sweetness!
Tell me more about Project Life. It sounds neat! Enjoyed your pics and captions. Keep it up!!!
Great pictures!!! Your hair has gotten so long!
There is no way to capture the life of these two precious little boys. It changes so fast----everyday. I'm going to get mine done sometime. Can't wait to move my stuff into that new room.
Post a Comment