
Banjo has been spending lots of time in his house. This snow is rough on his tootsies!

Supper at El Bracero for Tommy's birthday. We left our hoodlums at home so our dinner would be peaceful!

I'm proud of my curtains!

Our family project for school for February was making Buzzy's Valentine mailbox. He had an orange kitty with white stripes and blue and yellow hearts!

Buzzy Cousins!

Waking up to two of three of the best Valentine's! They each brought me a single red rose. I love my boys so so much!
5 comments:
Kara needs that picture at El Bracero's for her & Raegan's Project Life!!
I liked this weeks pictures. The curtains are pretty. Your son is an amazing basketball player. My son plays too we just had his last game yesterday. I read your last blog also about the money your son made for making all those baskets, funny what a little money can make a kid do. Have a good week.
Great curtains! Shame your pooch doesn't look too happy!
Cute idea with the week in pictures. How did you get the days of the week on the pics? Also does Kara have a blog?
Laurie - Kara does not have a blog and I got the writing on the picture using photoshop. I love your profile pic!
Post a Comment