Happy Birthday to the best Ninnie ever! She had her birthday party at the famous Top Of the River in Gadsden, Alabama with her family and friends. Poor Ninnie was cursed with four grandsons and just one girl, so she loves having girls around. Girls rule, boys drool! Her real granddaughter wasn't able to attend, but Ninnie gets to spend all of next weekend with her.
Ninnie with her grand-daughters-in-law, one that will be soon, and one that I'm hoping stays around for a while! That's Ashleigh Ashley, Beau's wife, Rita, Ryan's friend, Ninnie, Loren, Dave's fiance, and her favorite, me! Sorry Loren, it's true!I love Dave. When he gets my camera, I never know what kind of surprise I'm going to find. There is always the pictures of him -




2 comments:
Shame on Ninnie for looking so good at 80!!! We all better hope we look that good at 60. I know she had a wonderful time.
It was a fun party!!!! I think Ninnie and Jana are thankful to have more girls in this family! I do agree that I hope "that one" stays around:)))))))) So glad Dave only got half of me in that picture:)
Post a Comment