Wednesday, July 08, 2009

TieDye

I had made big plans to do something crafty with Buzzy everyday. He gets bored easily, so I thought a project would be good for him. We haven't accomplished many projects this summer, but we did do tie dyed shirts. We went to NaNa's one day and used her stainless steel tubs to soak our shirts. They turned out pretty darn good! I was proud of them!

Henry didn't care! He just needed his plug!

I bought Henry a Cabbage Patch doll with life-like hair. When he goes to sleep he has to have a handful of my hair in his grasp. I thought that maybe I could trick him with the doll. Was I wrong. He thought she was funny, but when it came to nap time those thoughts were tossed to the wind! He reaches over her and grabs my hair! Wasted money!

Buzzy was so proud of his shirt!



2 comments:

Leanne said...

The shirts look great! I have been talking about doing this with Abe for a while now but was afraid it would be a bigger mess than success!

Maybe you have inspired me? ha ha

mimisboys said...

I just love my boys!