Sunday, June 14, 2009

Super Busy Buzzy...

This has been the busiest week of my life, so far! I know that as the children get older and more active, I will be stretched even further. For the first time, Buzzy was worn out at the end of each day. He went to Bible school at FBC last week. He isn't used to rising before brunch. He had t-ball, the fair, and a birthday all fit into one week. It is Sunday night and if I hadn't taken a little siesta with Henry, I would be dead to the world as I type! Following are a "few" of my favorite moments from a week that was filled to the fullest!
Buzzy getting his medallion for T-Ball! He loves T-ball!
He was so sad after their last huddle for the season. He came over to show me his treasure, and I could see the tears welling up in his beautiful blue eyes! As I wrapped him in my arms, I asked why he was sad. He sobbed that it had ended too soon. Such a good cry. Not a cry of not wanting to go, but one of not wanting it to end.

When Daddy shaves, Buzzy shaves! He has his own razor and can of shaving cream. My Papaw always put after shave on me when he was done shaving! I loved smelling like him!


Buzzy wanted Cooper to go to the fair. His parents were kind enough to let him go with the crazy Ashley Family! They had a blast. We finally pried them away close to 10:30! I had asked Cooper's dad if he had a curfew! It's a good thing that he didn't! They were still going strong when we left. I think they would have stayed until the fair closed up at midnight!



Buzzy was not happy that Cooper had gotten to the steering wheel on the bumper cars first!! Coopers feet wouldn't touch the pedals, so Buzzy ended up driving anyway!




The Tilt-A-Whirl ended up being their favorite ride. They got on, then off, then on, then off........






Sunday we went to the lake. My cousin felt sorry for us sitting on the bank, so he let us borrow his deckboat! Nana, Papaw, Aunhee and Gary came by for a visit to check on the progress of the house. Everyone but NaNa and Papaw went for a ride. Henry was the tour guide!!






I thought Mimi and Aunhee were quite the hotties! Too bad they are married to a couple of notties!!! Just joking, Dad & Gary!!







My roommate from college made Buzzy's birthday cake. He wanted one with "pistals". That means pedestals! I told him he didn't need Pistals, but he got a two tiered one still. The top layer was chocolate and the bottom white. It was so yummy. It hurt to cut into it!







Henry found Aunhee's bra while he was crawling around at the party!









Then he rode a tricycle. He is extremely advanced for his age!!











Present opening was pandemonium!










Buzzy with his pinata. ***Note to self*** Don't include boxes of Nerds in next pinata. It is not the least bit fun picking them up when the boxes bust!












Henry seemed to have the ladies to himself!!

****WARNING****

If I didn't know how funny the following pictures were, they would disturb me. It looks like I really do keep my children in cages. I PROMISE he did this himself. He was so pitiful the second time, that I have decided to keep a much closer eye on him!





Buzzy finally got his coyote trap. He has wanted one since his last birthday. I was stumped on what to get him. When we would ask what he wanted, coyote trap was the only answer that we have gotten for months. After his party, mom brought it over. Steve, Mimi and I were in the house gabbing about who knows what. I went to get something out of the truck and this is what I found. Buzzy had "trapped" himself! I asked how long he had been in it, and he said as long as Mimi had been here. That was a good 10 minutes!! He was beginning to panic!! I thought he would learn his lesson quickly, but...

















this morning I was getting ready to go to Wal-Mart and he was outside playing. Guess what I found when I went out. This time there were tears. The dog is smart enough to stay out of it. When will Buzzy learn????













4 comments:

ashleigha said...

That was the saddest picture of Buzzy at his tball game....I cried when I read what you wrote:( Thank goodness you put the pics of him in the cage!!!! Those are too funny, dont let CPS see these:) i think I wouldn never stop laughing if I was around Buzzy all the time, he is a mess. Little Henry's bald head reminds me so much of my babies. He is such a cutie. Sorry to miss yall when you come to Bama...too much going on here for now.

brandy said...

You DID have a busy week! A coyote trap for his birthday?! That's hilarious...only Buzzy would ask for that at 6 yrs old.

brandy said...

oh! Nice pictures of Henry driving the boat :)

Anonymous said...

That is actually the cage we kept Les in when she was old enough to date.