Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Henry is 1!!

Henry's first birthday party was a joint birthday/Father's Day Celebration held at Aunhee's house. He was so excited with his birthday treasures!
Alisha did a great job with his first birthday cake! She did a yummy strawberry cake for the Father's!

When Buzzy and Lucas would get loud, Henry would get loud right back! He thinks he's so funny when he screams at the older boys!


Henry LOVES his Elmo live! We found Elmo at Wally world and I knew he had to have ELMO for his special day!



My baby! Oh, they are both my babies!





He wasn't too sure about the cake. He liked the candle better than the cake. To be honest, it hurt me to see him mess up his pretty cake, so I didn't mind that he wasn't interested in playing in it!



2 comments:

Leanne said...

Happy 1st Birthday Henry! He is so cute.

mimisboys said...

I can't believe a year has went by already. Henry feels he is as big as the other boys, and I know he can be as loud. They have such a good time together.