Saturday, June 06, 2009

T-ballin'

The 2009 T-Ball season is coming to an end. Next year, Buzzy will move up to Rookie League. I can't believe my baby is going to start kindergarten and then play big kid sports! He loves T-ball and I am so thankful for that. I just want him to be involved in something. This seems to be his passion...at the moment! Steve has enjoyed helping also. I have enjoyed watching my husband with the children. I see him everyday with ours, but to see how patient he is with the children is just amazing to me.
Spring training has helped Buzzy with the fundamentals of the game. He now stands ready. Ready for the ball to come to him. Ready to run. Ready for whatever should happen next.

Since Henry has come along, Buzzy isn't the center of attention all the time anymore. I love catching these little moments of Buzzy getting Daddy's full attention.



It's been a good year!




3 comments:

Wendy said...

Steve's a good daddy. I don't know who will teach Lucas sports.

Leslie said...

Lucas will be the most muscular kid on the team!! Brad can get him conditioned! From what I can remember, you were the softball player!

mimisboys said...

Lucas will have a good time when he starts playing sports. With those little legs I bet he can run like lightning!!