I cannot believe that Buzzy is done with pre-school. Six years have flown by. Everyday he received a yellow note in his backpack. One day I asked him what happened if someone was bad and didn't get a yellow note. He told me that you would get a gray note. I told him to be bad just once so that I could have a gray note for his scrapbook. He thought that was a terrible idea. So one day last week when I picked him up after school, I told his teacher that I had tried to get him to do something to get a gray note. She told me that he could never get a gray note, because he was too good! Of course, that was music to my ears and Buzzy just beamed!
The next day when I picked him up, she told me to look in his backpack. She had left me a little surprise...

She made sure that I got one for his scrapbook, but he also received a yellow note that day! I was so proud that this was the only way that Buzzy got a gray note for two years!
After graduation.
Buzzy, Cooper and Allie have so much fun together. I heard about these two almost everyday.
Buzzy wasn't feeling too well today. He never takes a nap anymore. When he came home from school, he went straight to his room. He slept from the time he got home until time to go back for graduation. He was trying so hard to feel good, but his eyes tell a different story.


6 comments:
I wish I could say that we never got any gray notes, but we did. Will came home with 1 gray note all year, and Ms. Sabrina told Scott that he told her that he would not get to play with his favorite toy because of it. I guess that is good, because he can be a handful when he wants to be. Buzzy looked so cute last night in his cap and gown.
Oh, now you all have got me worried about the gray notes! My times a coming!!
Congrats to Buzzy. Time sure does fly by with these kiddos. I love the family picture and the one at the Mother's Day Tea. So sweet!
Ok, HB, not so much - I'd be begging her to bring home the yellow note "just 1 time" haha!! He's growing up so fast! Mom should be proud!
Way to go Buzzy!!!
this makes me so excited for Tate to start Pre-School this fall :)
I was so proud of Buzzy. Before we turn around it will be Henry. Not going to be little for very long.
Post a Comment