Steve and I took the boys to Florida the last week of April. I am the kind of mother that takes her child out of school for vacations, and what a good time we had. The boys loved the pool and the ocean. Henry is walking - if you hold his hand - and would RUN to the ocean! He loved it and would squeal with delight each time the waves covered his feet! Buzzy is still cautious, which I am extremely thankful for! As always, the trip was way too short and I am trying to figure out when we can return!

Steve and the boys waiting for a table at the Donut Hole restaurant. It was so yummy!

Same time, same place, everyday, doesn't matter where we are!

My bathing beauties! Henry kept a constant "cheesy" grin on his face anytime he was near any water!

Momma zip-lining.

Daddy zip-lining.

Buzzy zip-lining.

Henry thought this was hilarious!

Another Buzzy adventure that I would have never thought he would do!

We rented a pontoon boat on our last day. Steve and I went to Destin the summer after we were married. While driving over the bridge on our way to the airport, we saw all sorts of boats anchored at a sand bar in the middle of the bay. We learned later that they were anchored on Crab Island. We have wanted to go back and join in the fun ever since. Buzzy loved it. He was in the middle of this huge body of water, but he could walk around on the sand! Heaven for a little boy!

Life's a beach! This didn't last long. Momma's arms are much more comfy than that old sand!

3 comments:
I cant get over how much Henry has grown! You got to start posting more pictures sooner, he is going to be grown next time I see him:)
Henry is ALWAYS smiling! The picture with them sticking there head through the holes is hilarious:) (sorry, i don't know what that's called)
What memories you are making, so glad you had a good time.
Post a Comment