Friday, March 13, 2009

Ears, Ears, & more Ears!!!

We have been to the Dr. a total of 9 times in the last 4 weeks, and the ER once! These ears! Henry has went 8 of those times and then last night, Buzzy woke up crying with his ear. We went today and was told that he has a "terrible" ear infection. He hasn't ever had anything that actually comes out of his ear, but this time, we are soaking cotton balls. Henry goes to the EarNoseThroat Dr. on Tuesday. I am going to take Buzzy too, and HOPE that she'll look at him too. If not, he has an appointment with the same ENT the next Monday after. Thank goodness for the Honda and it's good gas mileage!

6 comments:

Leanne said...

Poor things! I can sympathize. I grew up always having ear problems. I had tubes when I was really small and Mom said it made so much difference. I will be praying for you and your boys!!

mimisboys said...

I guess Pappy has passed his ear problems on down the line.

lucas' gigi said...

Ouch,I know those ears can hurt!I think we all need a vacation!!

ashleigha said...

So sorry to hear about the little guy and the big guy. I hope and pray that they feel better soon. I hope and pray you get some much needed rest.....sick kids can really run you down.

Wendy said...

I hope these little guys are all better soon. We have an ear infection, pink eye, and sinusitis right now. I'd hate to think this was going on for a long time!!!

Ninnie7157 said...

Sorry about all the ear problems.
I pray they will be much better soon. Love the tree house,Thad will enjoy it this spring and summer.