Thursday, March 26, 2009

Found something new...

FIRST of all...why didn't anyone tell me that I left out the R on the last post's title????? So embarrassing!










The boys are doing much better. Henry is getting tubes and Buzzy has learned to "pop" his ears, so hopefully no more tubes for him!










I don't get to scrapbook like I like, but I have found digital scrapbooking to be just as much fun, without the mess. There are so many free downloads on the internet, so a new obsession has been born! I am making Stevie a calendar, so I wanted to share what I have done in just two days! I haven't done this many layouts in a real scrapbook in forever!! So I am excited! MiMi & I are going to Louisville Saturday to her first scrapbook convention! Hopefully she won't quit after this weekend!
WHY DO THEY ALWAYS POST BACKWARDS???






















3 comments:

Maxed-Out-Mama said...

Ok, so the digital scrapbooking looks interesting. You know what would be really cool? If you could find a site where someone would send you actual copies of the digital stuff so you could just insert it into your book! Maybe you and I should think about a business deal?!?!?! LOL!

brandy said...

I really like the functionality of digital scrapbooking (no mess, less storage) but have no clue how to start. Maybe you should give a lesson...after I actually have internet connection at my house, that is..hahaha

mimisboys said...

I survived scrapbooking and did enjoy the new stuff. The younger scrapbooker is definitely not an early riser.